Is Safety Optional? or Essential?
Every year, 60% of lightning related accidents occur near water. Whether near the water for work or play, safety is NOT an option. From pleasure crafts to boat building, it's essential to stay aware when dangerous lightning is in striking range. Lightning can strike from 25 miles away, but thunder can only be heard from 10 miles away.
Now OEMs Have a Ready-to-Install Design Solution that Provides:
- Clean Appearance
- Permanent, Space Saving Design
- Real Time Lightning Alerts
Highly versatile for custom installations, the TALOS remote system is the answer to enhancing lighting awareness on boats and personal watercraft.
Interested in a Free Sample?
Complete the Request Form to see if you qualify for a free sample.
The TALOS Remote System is Currently Being Tested or Design in Solutions for:
How it Works
When lightning is nearby, every moment counts.
Boaters typically keep phones tucked away safely and may be distracted while enjoying the moment. Sooner than they realize, a storm is rapidly moving in with little time to act!
The chance of a boat being struck by lightning is 1 out of 1,000!
TALOS®️ Lightning Detection System is:
Boaters can see the beeps & hear the alerts when lightning is detected from 25 miles away. As the storm moves closer or further away, the flashing colored LED will change, informing the user whether danger is leaving or moving in and allows boaters to decide if it's time to get to safety.
Why TALOS®️ lightning alerts? Phones already send notifications!
Our products aren't about replacing a phone. It's about peace of mind when phones aren't convenient. At moments like:
- When phones are safely secured to keep them from being dropped or damaged
- Set to silent/ do not disturb
- When there isn't a reliable data signal or connection
- When every minute counts! Some weather notifications are set for specific intervals, meaning real time updates can be missed
- When weather app updates are set for a location other than where the person actually is
This is what makes TALOS®️ a perfect solution.
- The bright LEDs and loud audible alerts keep occupants aware of approaching lightning & storm fronts
- The lightning detector is a SELF CONTAINED, stand alone device
- Real time alerts are based on the location of the device, giving occupants more time to seek shelter
Don't miss a beat with TALOS®️ ongoing monitoring!
What Sets Us Apart From Other Lightning Detectors?
|TALOS®️ Advanced Features||Other Lightning Detectors|
|8 LEDS - The Brightest Lightning Detection Device on the Market
Contains 1 LED
|The Loudest Device - Audible in Noisy Environments
||May be Difficult to Hear in Noisy Environments
|Continual Flashing & Beeping
(up to 15 Minutes, or Danger is over 25 mi)
|Lower Frequency of Alerts
|Waterproof - Built to Weather the Storm
|Designed for Outdoor and Indoor Use
||Indoor Use Only
|Stand Alone Device - Works w/out Data Connection
||Phones Need Data Connection
|Automatic Brightness Control||No Automatic Brightening or Dimming|
|Instant, Real Time Lightning Detection Alerts||Alerts May Be Delayed or Missed|
|Easy to Understand Alerts||Requires Some Start Up Tutorial|
|False Signal Rejection Technology||More False Positives Detected|
|Datasheet||Request a Quote|