TALOS Lightning Detector for Pools & Spas
Enjoy your leisure time at the pool while knowing the TALOS®️ lightning detector will keep you aware of approaching lightning or storms. Lightning commonly strikes water, and since water conducts electricity, a nearby lightning strike could kill or seriously injure a swimmer. Don't be caught off guard while having fun in the pool!
The Industry First Storm & Lightning Detector for Pools & Spas uses the same technology that expensive weather stations utilize.
- Up to 25 miles range
- The BRIGHTEST visual alerts: 3 colors to indicate distance of approaching or departing storms
- Green: 25 miles
- Blue: 16 miles
- Red: 6 miles
- The LOUDEST audible alerts
- 1 beep for Green: 25 miles
- 2 beeps for Blue: 16 miles
- 3 beeps for Red: 6 miles
- Compact design
- Same technology as used in weather stations
- Long battery life (1 Year based on average usage)
- Battery powered: requires 4 AA batteries (lithium recommended)
- Early warning alerts
- Provides distance estimation of storm
- Antenna audio tuning - increases efficiency
- Easy to mount
- Easy to detach
Lightning Detector & Safety Sign Kit
Where to Mount the Lightning Detector
Mount the lightning detector a minimum of 3 feet away from cell phones, wearables or other devices emitting electrical noise. The detector will go through a sequence of all colors when it detects electrical noise interference. If this happens, relocate the detector.